Meet TMP's Kerilynn Newman
Kerilynn has raised $650 of a $500 goal.
Kerilynn NewmanKerilynn will be participating in the following for 2021:
43rd Marine Corps Marathon
Date: October 28, 2018
Location: Washington DC
If you have made it here to my fundraising page at teammarineparents.com, it’s because you know I have signed up to tackle two things this fall:
One: raise money for an incredible organization that supports our Marines and their families through every stage of their Marine service career, and
Two: run the 43rd Marine Corps Marathon in Washington DC on October 28.
I could not be any more excited to run this year in support of Team Marine Parents and alongside one of my very favorite Marine parents, running partner, and dear friend – Linda McCullough. (Linda is a Mom of not one but TWO Marines currently serving our nation).
Please consider donating to this worthy cause – no donation is too small!
Don’t forget to check whether your employer offers charitable donation matching, many do!
A few facts about Team Marine Parents you should know:
- MarineParents.com supports Marines and their families from recruit, through deployments, from active duty and reintegration back to civilian life as well as through injury and recovery from both visible and invisible wounds.
- They have helped over 300,000 people (marines and their families) and have spent more than $6 million to do so.
- 93% of your donations are used for outreach programs.
- MarineParents.com Inc. has been supporting Marines and their family members for more than 15 years.
- Marine Parents Inc. is an IRS 501(c)(3) corporation.
Thank you in advance for your support!
“Keep calm and OOH RAH on!”