VR June 24-26, 2022: PTSD Awareness Run
Virtual Run by Marine Parents
- About Virtual Runs for MarineParents.com
- January 14-16, 2022: Let's Roll Hero Run
- February 11-14, 2022: Honor Veteran Patients Run
- March 18-20, 2022: Rosie the Riveter Run
- April 15-24, 2022: Military Child Run
- May 27-30, 2022: Military Appreciation Run
- June 24-26, 2022: PTSD Awareness Run
- July 22-24, 2022: Dale Larson's Challenge
- August 26-28, 2022: Semper Gumby Run
- September 24-26, 2022: Gold Star Honor Run
- November 11-13, 2022: Honor Veterans Run
- December 9-11, 2022: Wrap it Up 2022 Run
- Previous Year's Virtual Runs
Virtual Run: PTSD Awareness Run
June is PTSD Awareness Month. Show your support for PTSD Awareness Month by getting out for a run and wearing a bib that says "PTSD Awareness." For this event, we encourage you to bring a buddy to raise awareness of PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, in our Warriors. Having a buddy helps through PTSD symptoms, whether your buddy is a friend or a furry companion. Participate virtually with other military and Veteran supporters around the globe.
YOU choose the fitness activity and distance, whether biking, running, walking, or your favorite exercise equipment! Start slowly and build up your distance each month. For a “virtual run” there is no travel involved; you’ll complete your activity in your own community, your local gym, or even your own backyard.
Dates of the Virtual Run
Dates are June 24-26, 2022. Participants need to complete their run by June 26, 2022. In the case of inclement weather, the run needs to be completed by the end of June.
Registration is open now through the last day of the month of the run, June, 2022. Registration fees are non-refundable.
The finisher's medal will be shipped to you to arrive approximately 2-3 business days before the first date of the run. To ensure you have your medal for your race finish, register early!
$35 Registration Includes
- Electronic Bib Download
- Virtual Run Finisher's Medal
- Placement on Finishes and Photos Page
During registration, you can purchase the optional Virtual Run T-shirt for an additional charge.
Optional Virtual Run T-Shirt
Post-Run Finishes & Photos
You will receive an email 2-3 days before the event start date with instructions for submitting your photo, distance, and finish time. Submissions to the Photos & Finishes page must be complete within two weeks of the run's last day.
Social Media Profile Images
Share the Cause! If you participate in social media, we encourage you to share this page with your followers. A few days before the race, change your profile image to share that you are a runner in the event. Ask folks to join the Fan Squad to support you during your run by changing their profile image to the "Fan Squad."
To use these images, download by right-clicking with a mouse, or typically a long press on a smartphone or device.